Monday, October 19, 2015

OOTD: Yves Saint Laurent: Style is Eternal



Hey guys!

So today I had the awesome opportunity to see the Yves Saint Laurent: Style is Eternal exhibition at the Bowes Museum in Bernard Castle, County Durham. After months of trying to find the time to go, I put my foot down and went 'up North' for the weekend.

The exhibition was held at the Bowes Museum, which looks like a old-style french Chateaux. It was absolutely beautiful and I would definitely recommend anyone to go there if they are ever in the area. 


Anyway, I will write a proper review of the exhibition and share some of my photos with you, but until then, here is a cheeky outfit of the day post. 

Jumper: H&M, Fur Gillet: Stradivarius, Jeggings: Newlook, Boots: Newlook, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses: Fatface. 

I have been loving Burgundy this Autumn, and every Autumn (this look was obviously accompanied with some burgundy Lips). I wanted a pretty simple look so I teamed it with some ripped jeans. fur Gillet and heeled Boots. In all honestly, I probably should have skipped out on the boots and opted for some slightly more practical shoes, as Bernard Castle is a pretty 'Hilly' Village and we did a LOT of walking, but these boots were still fairly comfortable for the whole day.

Until next time. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment