Monday, September 21, 2015

Fashions Finest Series 10 at London Fashion Week


Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending one of the Off Schedule shows for Fashions Finest, an events. The Fashions Finest shows give opportunities for upcoming designers to showcase their collections over the London Fashion Week period. 

I'm sure every other person who goes to a Fashion Week event, probably has their outfit planned out at least a week in advance. I on the other hand only had the space of three days. In the end I decided to go for a pretty classic look with a few minor twists.

Cue the awkward posing.

Shirt: Forever 21, Skirt: H&M, Gilet: Stradivarius, Boots: Newlook

Since the September Fashion Weeks signify the beginning of the beginning of the Autumn/Winter season, so I decided to darken my makeup with smoked-out gold/red eyes and berry lips. I loved how the look turned out (given that I sort of winged it) so I think this may become one of my everyday looks for this season. 

My Autumn Make-up.
Yesterday was also my first opportunity to watch the Runway show for Aaugust, whom I had recently met through mutual friends. I loved their unique designs. 



We also got the opportunity to look around the exhibitions for some of the designers that had showcased their work, One of which was an sunglasses designer, Victor Wong. He also let me try on some of the collection. 

And of course there had to be a slight outfit change during the evening in the form of this Burgundy oversized jumper from H&M.
Myself with Accessories Designer Victor Wong

Wearing Victor Wong Sunglasses.
Fashions Finest was an awesome experience, and I can't wait for their show next season. 



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment